[Olsr-dev] Ninux GSoC 2012, ideas on olsrd

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 19 13:13:56 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

>  Hello,
>

> 2) Plugin to use manually specified metric (as in OSPF) because we
> ended up that any automatic metric does not work in WiFi and we are
> just messing around with LinkQualityMult all the time.
> So, manual metric for links !

hmm besides i am not sure if this is really what you need,.
(cause if your wireless links would be reliable enough to allow static
metrics, lqmult would already allow you to do what you seem to want,..)

furthermore
such a "static-metric" metric-plugin is imho far too easy for a gsoc
project,..

Markus