[Olsr-dev] algorithm to generate BSSID from SSID and channel

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 20:50:20 CEST 2012

I'm not convinced the channel number should be included. If it is important, the SSID should include it.

My suggestion was implemented in Madwifi some years ago (thanks to Ronald in't Velt). The patch didn't make it.

Teco

Op 29 jun. 2012, om 19:29 heeft Hans-Christoph Steiner het volgende geschreven: