[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / patched olsrd

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 29 13:18:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

Bastian is right.

If OpenWRT project cherry picks our patches from stable branch that
must urgently applied to stable, we cannot refuse to support users who
use the OpenWRT version.

We have two options here, but Henning have to say the final word.

1) we can release a 0.6.3.1 that applies the patch from JoW (sorry I
cannot provide a link to git because olsr.org is down at the moment)

2) We can create a openwrt branch that is a fork of latest release tag
+ cherry picks patches

in any case Bastian is right.

Saverio