[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets / hanging daemon?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 21:47:57 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> > here are some olsrd binaries, which are current stable tip, and
> > imho enough
> > compatible with your system (i was too lazy to set up a new compile
> > target,
> > so they are for an (much) older uclibc than your system, but
> > usually this
> > is fine)
>
> to summarize: you have compiled an olsrd with working debug-output against
> an old ulibc, which is working - this means:

yes

infact i used my crosscompile server, which uses unpatched oslrd sources,
but patches the makefile (or infact uses an very old olsrd Makefile, and
refused to follow recent changes since about 2 years) cause the newer ones
do not work with some exotic targets i have,.. and i was too layz too
debug,..

(so it might have (or more likely have NOT) some compiler
settings/directives that differ from an git clone && make all)

and yes the results seem to work,..

and likely it works with or without debugoutput enabled
you can try: 0.6.3.2 is without debugoutput again,..

> not the daemon is faulty, but ulibc?

hmm the uclibc on your router is still the same, but some new functions
might not get used by my olsrd, as they did not exist back in 0.9.30