[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 28 12:53:03 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> > hmm could you provide (me) an login?
>
> via PM
>
> > what device is it?
> > do you know anyone else runnning olsrd on it?
>
> https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/11702
> i dont know anybody running olsrd on this device.

did u try other broadcasts?

> but we use a lot of devices with the same arch brcm47xx.

yeah i know some very typical routers with this arch (-;

> > as i still maintain a whiterussian/freifunk-firmware fork in
> > vienna, i am
> > used to see newest olsrd on such firmwares (-;
>
> Link to this firmware?

http://ipkg.funkfeuer.at/autoupdate/

but u can install the 0xff-olsr.ipk ontop of normal freifunkfirmware too
(0.6.2.5 is infact 0.6.3 (-;)

or just take olsrd binaries from here (as the firmware/ipkg is mostly
(gui-)adaptions for funkfeuer, and only some bugfixes/improvements of
freifunkfirmware scripts)
http://193.238.157.78/~markus/olsrd/cross/arch_brcm-2.4/uclibc_0.9.27/olsrd_0.6.3/

> bye, Bastian

Markus