[Olsr-dev] building pud dies on Android build running on Mac OS X

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 23 15:18:20 CEST 2012

I used that specific define because it was suggest somewhere on the web. If there is another define to use, then that is fine with me. Pud does not require anything special AFAIK
--
Ferry Huberts