[Olsr-dev] including wifi stats in jsoninfo

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 9 22:49:58 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> This won't solve the problem to add a protocol UDP socket for new
>> interfaces (where we most likely need CAP_NETADMIN), but it would be a
>> step into the right direction.
>
> as long as the sockets are simple sockets on ports >= 1024 no special
> privileges are needed. otherwise we might consider something like as startup
> hook

OLSRv1 is port 698, OLSRv2 is port 269.

and we need one/two socket per OLSR-Interface, otherwise we have
problems sending out multicasts on a specific interface.

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."