[Olsr-dev] OpenWRT package for olsr 0.6.3 commited

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 7 23:21:25 CEST 2012

We are back up and running on olsr.org by the way. Please let me know if something still does not work as it should

Nevertheless, I would be happy about an official and maintained mirror of the olsr.org web page.
We have backups and there will be a second Xen server with live-migration in a second independent server colocation center soon but nevertheless, I'd be happy about another well maintained full mirror

Aaro.