[Olsr-dev] Android NDK does not support -Wdouble-promotion, -Wjump-misses-init, and -Wtrampolines

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 23:25:11 CEST 2012

I use even more on the framework code, including -Werror.

Every warning is a "bad coding style" or a potential problem. So
instead of switching the warning off, we try to fix the code.

Henning

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hmm, ok, that explains something.  The warning removing script worked on
> the build server, but not on my Ubuntu/precise laptop, I don't know why
> yet...
>
> I've never dealt with any project that has such elaborate gcc warnings.
>  I'm curious what about olsrd needs this level of warnings, can anyone
> illuminate me?
>
> .hc
>
> On 06/06/2012 04:53 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> Normally, the "gcc warning" script should check which options produce
>> an error and remove them...
>>
>> strange...
>>
>> Henning

>>> because some flags aren't included in -Wall (pls read man gcc)

>>> put an ifndef android around them ;-)

>>> --
>>> Ferry Huberts
>>>

>>> --

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."