[Olsr-dev] olsrd debian update

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 22:50:27 CEST 2012

olsr.org is down at the moment, but lets do it over the next days.

If you see something in the olsr.org codebase that make life hard for
Debian, just tell us... it might make life hard for everyone else too,
so we might just fix it upstream too.

Henning

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that