[Olsr-dev] /usr/local patch again

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 17:42:35 CEST 2012

It seems to me that something else is going on with the /usr/local
patch.  To me, this is a simple patch that is easily tested and its the
kind of thing I've done many many times.  For example I already maintain
34 packages in Debian and 42 packages in Fink/Mac OS X.  I've also
managed releases for Pure Data on GNU/Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, embedded
Linux, Android, iOS, etc., and various other related things over the years.

Is there a reason that I'm not seeing why this change which won't break
the build and only affects the install is more sensitive to you two,
Ferry and Henning, than changes to the core, which were committed
without such testing?

.hc