[Olsr-dev] olsrd debian update

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 17:10:05 CEST 2012

Is there a reason why the olsrd config file again moved into /etc/olsrd/ ?

Last thing I heard was that only packages with multiple config files
need a subdirectory in Debian.

Patch 100 is not really useful, if you fork into background you don't
get any output anyways.
Patch 110... hmm.
Patch 111 should be integrated into our repository.
Patch 260 too.
Patch 270 too, but I am not sure the GTK gui works with ETX anyways. ^^
Patch 280 could be integrated too.

Henning

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that