[Olsr-dev] including wifi stats in jsoninfo

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 16:58:33 CEST 2012

Getting iwinfo everywhere would be nice.

Using link metrics is our goal. For sure for v2.
For v1, it is interesting enough to experiment with it. You could
check the patch Frank de Brabander posted some time ago (21 March).
Such info could be exported, as it is info olsr is using.

As already posted, olsrd plugins should not act as portal for non-olsr related stuff.

Teco

Op 6 jun. 2012, om 16:31 heeft Hans-Christoph Steiner het volgende geschreven: