[Olsr-dev] including wifi stats in jsoninfo

Manuel Munz (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 00:34:41 CEST 2012

On 06.06.2012 00:30, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I would like to include wifi data like tx-power, signal strength, noise
> level, SNR, etc, in jsoninfo, but I can't seem to find a good way to get
> it besides 'iwconfig'.  Anyone know of where to get this info from /sys
> or /proc?
>
> /proc/net/wireless doesn't seem to have it all either.
>
> .hc

on openwrt there is iwinfo which is able to get these stats from many
drivers. but i'm not sure olsr is the right place for that (except one
wants to do more stuff with it like route selection).

regards, Manuel