[Olsr-dev] openwrt issues

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 4 09:17:42 CEST 2012

There are some planned actions to use openwrt as platform for advanced smartgateway, using mptcp and multiple active tunnels. I don't see why openwrt can only run more basis stuff.

Btw, good to see much activity. Maybe not carefuly planned or tested. Daily builds will help. I tested the android for few seconds, at least I saw a success startup. I tested the debian and reported my problem (I do not have amd). Openwrt daily build would have prevented suprises, I think.

Teco

Op 3 jun. 2012 om 21:50 heeft Markus Kittenberger <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: