[Olsr-dev] openwrt issues

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 3 21:50:20 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Ok guys,
>
> How do we want to handle the openwrt compilation issues?
> It seems to me that the openwrt toolchain and libraries are quite outdated
> and I really need your input on how to proceed.

but they (openwrt libraries and especially of legacy targets) will mostly
not change,.

hmm, olsrd worked fine on openwrt (including old versions of it) till
now,..
and i would vote for keeping it like this,.

especially for the olsrd-core and plugins like txtinfo

and imho other/new plugins that do not want to be compiled for ancient
devices/target should get at least some #ifdefs

Markus