[Olsr-dev] Okay, the 0.6.3 release is officially cursed!

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 3 11:22:59 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> I'll look into it, but please notify me directly of such issues

I just found it minutes ago, while Markus told me about some (slightly
obscure) problem.

I wonder if I should have a look at the rest of the new code if we
have a similar problem there too.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> what compilation problem? I have none.

Markus has a crosscompile-chain for mips4k that has an alignment
problem in configuration.c. Its not really important, lets focus on
the array thing first, then I will focus with Markus on the
crosscompile problem. Its needed another "cast to void *", but it will
be definitely a part we have to touch for the array refactoring.

Most likely he needs a "don't compile PUD" switch anyways, because the
uclibc for the old Freifunk firmware is ancient and does not contain
getifaddrs().

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."