[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin situation before of release of 0.6.3

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 1 16:05:31 CEST 2012

So do we have a fix for the Quagga problem of OLSR? :)

If yes (and if we can get a consensus on the /usr/local thing), I
would like to do a release tomorrow.

Henning

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Vasilis Tsiligiannis
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Στις Πεμ 31 Μαΐ 2012 19:54:51 ZioPRoTo έγραψε:
>> Hello Vasilis,
> Hi!
>
>> the patch you committed in the OpenWRT quagga package and the patch
>> you commited into the olsrd repository are different, the difference
>> is that in OpenWRT you don't patch this file:
>>
>> zebra/client_main.c
>>
>> do you have to update the patch in the OpenWRT SVN ?
>>
>> right now I am running quagga without patching zebra/client_main.c and
>> all is working
>
> 'client_main.c' is for testing and is not included in quagga tarball. Thanks
> for pointing it out - I removed it from the patch.

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."