[Olsr-dev] change default install location to /usr/local

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri Jun 1 14:26:54 CEST 2012

Hans is the patch working for you ?
No problem with OpenWRT but ....

I tried make install in my Ubuntu Linux PC and I see no change.

With or without the patch I have olsrd installed in:
/usr/sbin

I am not good at Makefiles, please can you provide a feedback ?

thanks

Saverio