[Olsr-dev] Little change to olsr core

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 27 11:28:54 CEST 2012

The current core doesn't support asymmetric links. I am not even sure
the Dijkstra implementation can handle it.

Setting your local ETX to "a" but having your neighbor announcing an
ETX of "b" sounds like a lot of trouble. We should not implement
something like this before checking the Dijkstra very carefully.

Whats about this, instead of implementing a static LQ/ETX, we could
allow a user to define a maximum LQ for a link (between 0 and 1).
Calculation will be running as normal, just that it doesn't go higher
than a certain value.

Henning

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that