[Olsr-dev] Question on RtTable and RtTableDefault

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 25 16:46:59 CEST 2012

Most likely its a patched kernel.

Maybe to simplify some userspace firewall or GUI tool.

Henning

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:43 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> sounds like there is only one routing table in the airos-kernel
>>> but the ip route show table xxx is
>>> always empty.
>>
>> likely because the routes are in another table.
>>
>> don`t you see them, if you do an ip route show (without specifying a table)
>> ?
>
> BINGO !! You are right ! all the routes are going to the main table !
>
> Do I solve this issue changing something in /proc ?? Or recompiling the Kernel ?
>
> Saverio :)

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."