[Olsr-dev] mDNS plugin new features ready for push

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Sun Jul 22 17:32:37 CEST 2012

I don't know enough about that code to comment on it, but I'm happy to
see mDNS support in development!  We plan on including it in own Android
client so that people can do XMPP-Bonjour chat across a mesh.

.hc