[Olsr-dev] 0.6.4 release and "howto do it"

Kees-Jan Hermans (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 20 14:24:56 CEST 2012

Frank, is this perhaps also how we can make those libnl issues go away?
Agree on a default (it looks like the new default is with all those
split-up libnl-variants) and have it deviate by postfixing 'make' with
some env variables ?

KJ