[Olsr-dev] 0.6.4 release and "howto do it"

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 20 09:09:29 CEST 2012

Op 20 jul. 2012, om 07:42 heeft Ferry Huberts het volgende geschreven:

> On 20-07-12 07:35, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> On 07/19/2012 10:39 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> pud will be difficult to include because Debian requires that you use
>>> any libraries in their packaged form rather.  Debian includes libnmea,

Can you provide a pointer what libnmea is included in debian?

>>> so to be included in Debian, pud would have to use the Debian libnmea
>>> and ignore the source included with olsrd.
>>
>> Maybe the PUD makefile could be changed to create a static library from
>> the internal libnmea. Then we would only need a small compile-switch to
>> change between dynamic and static library.

I prefer a single libnmea, to be used by PUD and others. With common maintenance.

Teco