[Olsr-dev] DebugLevel that is actually zero

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 17 18:37:41 CEST 2012

Sending to syslog is fine by me, I need to be able to have no output to
stderr/stdout.  I'm happy to do this work of finding the messages and
making the post at debug level 1, if there are no objections.

.hc