[Olsr-dev] NL80211 link quality patch and GIT repository

Kees-Jan Hermans (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 9 16:45:29 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I've been working on renewing the patch for using wireless lan metrics
as part of the link quality cost calculation, but I've been a bit
confused as to how the repository works; it seems that the default
'master' branch is old, and the 'stable' branch is where everyone is
committing their new code against. Is that correct? I'm just asking,
because in other places, such nomenclature would suggest a different,
and opposite, function.

Sincerely,

KJ