[Olsr-dev] [RFC] Weighted HNA plugin

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 3 20:41:03 CEST 2012

Op 3 jul. 2012, om 19:26 heeft Henning Rogge het volgende geschreven:

> Smart-gateway encoding does only work for the 0.0.0.0/0 address. And
> its also a horrible hack. ;)

OK.

But it has already dynamic data rates :-)
IMHO there is a problem (for me) that GW selection based on ETX
(inner MANET) _and_ rate (exit link) is not available (yet).

Combine dyn_gw, SmartGateway and this new one needs more thoughts.

(or wait for olsrv2 :-)

Teco