[Olsr-dev] please revert " force copy the olsrd.conf file during install"

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 3 16:03:27 CEST 2012

> In the past it used to by necessary to run "make install" and "make
> install_libs" to deploy the shared plugin objects, the install macros
> do exactly that.

I dont understand :(

Look at this calls:

1)  ->  Package/olsrd/install

2)  ->  define Package/olsrd-mod-${plugin-name}/install

I don't see why it is needed to have also this:

define Build/Install
        $(call Build/Install/Default,install)
        $(call Build/Install/Default,install_libs)
endef

I built the olsrd package removing this block from the Makefile and it
is working for me

Saverio