[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] About RSSI using

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 6 08:48:58 CET 2012

This is the implementation of the "standard" link metric for OLSRd in stable:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/lq_plugin_default_ff.c;h=dd4b7d6037840c5668d4bfffa9edb06c07758368;hb=stable

This one is the older fixed point math based one:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/lq_plugin_default_fpm.c;h=5ff867169cd1eea5520e41fad4631047488d4477;hb=stable

And this one is even older, it use floating point math:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/lq_plugin_default_float.c;h=ef395630f725b8aa11877fe1c2b737f822740c36;hb=stable

This one is slightly experimental:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/lq_plugin_default_ffeth.c;h=4849a21ab14cebf6dd8084926a75a8aa1344a821;hb=stable

Each link metric has to implement a series of functions and put
pointers to them in a lq_handler struct, which is then registered with
a register_lq_handler() call.
(see http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/lq_plugin.c;h=1814b662f5f4b94aa564d10588d7cfe3ee96a255;hb=stable#l100
)

I hope this helps.