[Olsr-dev] nightly builds?

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 22 15:50:18 CET 2012

On Feb 22, 2012, at 5:18 AM, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Very cool... ok, I'll put a link on the homepage.
> And these are generated automatically every day?

It polls the git and builds whenever there are new commits.

> What about build break error messages? Should these be reported to some list?

There are lots of reporting options: email, IRC, Jabber, etc. It can report on success, failure, and when a build succeeds after failure.  It can also email individuals using the emails in the commits.  If a build breaks, it can email the people who just committed.

I didn't want to spam people, so I'll let y'all tell me.

.hc