[Olsr-dev] nightly builds?

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 17 15:01:30 CET 2012

I'm interested in having pud plugin in stable.

Then, I'm looking forward having this running on Android.
There is some work to do to use location API.

I didn't check how pud could work with Serval mapping.
http://bytechxplorer.com/downloads/comp4007-poster.pdf
It shouldn't be to difficult to see other OLSR nodes on
OpenStreet and set up a call, send SMS or share some files.
hc, are you also interested in this? It might relate to
the Guardian project.

Teco

Op 15 feb. 2012, om 16:41 heeft L. Aaron Kaplan het volgende geschreven: