[Olsr-dev] Question on NatThreshold config parameter

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Sat Dec 29 23:37:23 CET 2012

Hello,

I have a node suffering from default route flapping because there are
actually two gateways with similar costs few hops away in different
directions.

I would like to know if NatThreshold is implemented only with etx_ff
or if the feature can be used with other link quality algorthms like
etx_float.

One last question: If I have nodes in my network configured with
different values of NatThreshold I guess this might cause routing
loops for traffic routed via the default route, is that correct ?

thanks

Saverio