[Olsr-dev] pollrate: unit conflict, who is right?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 20 09:35:41 CET 2012

Fixed in master.

Henning

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:59 PM, jpo <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello all,
> there seems to be an inconsistency between what the reference configuration says:
>
> See
> http://www.olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=files/olsrd.conf.default.full;h=3869f139db5bf94640e39036f524cbfa21742cef;hb=HEAD#l54
> "Polling rate for OLSR sockets in seconds (float). "
>
> and what the scheduler reports:
> http://www.olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/scheduler.c;h=6b89732647612f0e339477e5337709e96f43a959;hb=HEAD#l466
> "Scheduler started - polling every %f ms"
>
> I think the comment in the config file is correct, because the pollrate value gets multiplied by 1000 in the source to convert it into ms.
>
> --
> Regards
> Joerg

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."