[Olsr-dev] net_outbuffer_push / buffering problem

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 24 14:30:55 CEST 2012

Hi guys

When going through our logs we sometimes see messages like:

> Aug 24 08:07:25 AHR olsrd[22551]: PUD: Could not send to OLSR interface wlan0: there was not enough room in the buffer (size=56, r=0)

This is reported when the pud plugin tries to add a message (of 56 bytes
in the example) to the output buffer but is unable to because there is
not enough space in the buffer. (the code is at lib/pud/src/receiver.c:165)

Any ideas how we can avoid this?

Ideally I'd like the buffer to be larger, or to be able to force the
buffer out when I'm hitting this condition (which could then be done
automatically).

Advice appreciated :-)

--
Ferry Huberts