[Olsr-dev] Repository conversion finished

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 15 18:53:29 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> On 15-08-12 18:15, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> the repository conversion is done... what does this mean?
>>
>> 1.) Commits MUST go to the master branch in the future. Thats were we
>> collect fixes and new stuff.
>
> merging between branches is explicitly forbidden

Unless its a separate "feature branch" (like the current
mDNS-plugin-GSoC-2012), which must be merged to master (not to any
release branch).

>> a) check if the OpenWRT makefile in the repository contains a
>> reference to "stable" and change it to "master".
>> b) stabilize 0.6.4 and release it.

> I think you want to send the same mail to the OpenWRT mailing list?

Saverio, you are the OpenWRT maintainer of Olsr.org. Can you forward
this message (or a summary of it) to the appropriate OpenWRT list?

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."