[Olsr-dev] alignment faults on ARM processors

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 13 13:55:45 CEST 2012

On 08/13/2012 10:21 AM, Kees-Jan Hermans wrote:
> I've had this problem on Marvell as well (with another application) - I
> resorted to create macroes for such casts that are casts on most
> platforms, and memcpy()s on ARM.

Could it be that the Marvell CPU wants to have an alignment of more than
4 bytes?

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE