[Olsr-dev] change to olsr_rt_flags() function in BSD but not Linux in stable branch

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 6 09:33:28 CEST 2012

The routing system was one of the first parts of Linux that switched to netlink.

Henning

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that