[Olsr-dev] invalidate node links

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 30 10:55:43 CEST 2011

olsrd would drop all links if u take the interface down and not changing its
channel while it stays (logically) up all the time.

ip link set down dev wlan0
iwconfig wlan0 channel x
ip link set up dev wlan0

maybe iwconfig does not work on an downed interface (depends on the wlan
driver), than swap order of line 2 and 3,.

Markus