[Olsr-dev] OLSDR on FreeRunner

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 13 10:14:28 CET 2011

We had someone half a year ago with the same problem, but it seems to
be a problem with the openmoko crosscompile environment.

https://lists.olsr.org/pipermail/olsr-dev/2011-March/004398.html

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who owns/has owned an OpenMoko, so I
don't know how to help you.

Henning Rogge

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 18:56, Ashfaq Ahmad Malik <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> I am trying to build olsrd 0.6.1 & 0.6.2 on openmoko freerunner; however was
> unsuccessful. Following error message is displayed:
>

> [BISON] src/cfgparser/oparse.c
> make: *** [src/cfgparser/oparse.c] Error 141
>

> Pse give the solution in resoving this problem.
>
> Regards
>
> Ashfaq

"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt
Marti)