[Olsr-dev] OpenWRT packages, OLSRD - 910-quagga_workaround_remove.patch

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 1 11:50:37 CET 2011

imho this is a problem of quagga,..
so the quagga plugin has to handle it,.. (not the olsrd core)
but just doing a return 0, is no proper way of handling, i guess!!

olsrd itself still (and imho will continue to do so) creates routes with
destination==gateway.
(as the kernel wants this like this (in combination with onlink flag))

Markus