[Olsr-dev] Additional Metrics for Link Quality

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun May 15 13:51:32 CEST 2011

hmm olsrd (stable branch) has a metric plugin interface,..
(but currently there are not much plugins around,..)

and olsrd has the lqmult factor to tune linkquality a bit,..

olsrd "0.7.0" will have olsrv2 packet format, allwoing to add custom fields
for really complex or multiple metrics aswell,..

Markus