[Olsr-dev] olsrd on mips* in Debian

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat May 7 13:56:08 CEST 2011

Am Samstag 07 Mai 2011, 13:47:41 schrieb Roland Stigge:
> On 07/05/11 13:29, Henning Rogge wrote:
> >> See also the build logs for 0.6.1-1 at
> >> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=olsrd
> >
> > If it works, can you just push it to the olsrd stable branch ? This will
> > we will automatically include it into the next OLSRd stable release.
>
> Done. :-)
Thank you.

> Thanks for the hint - I'm surprised by the very open development
> process. :-)
We never had a problem with it... and with git it will be always possible to
rollback changes (or restore them from a mirror).

The tags for our revisions are signed with my GPG key, to allow people to
check that this is really code we released.

So until we get problems, we see no reason to prevent people from pushing
stuff to our repository.

1) You can't win.
2) You can't break even.
3) You can't leave the game.
— The Laws of Thermodynamics, summarized