[Olsr-dev] Bug Secure Plugin - Endianness ?

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Fri May 6 10:05:13 CEST 2011

I've been reported by an "advanced-user" that the secure plugin has
problems when mixing in the network nodes with different architectures
(example X86 and Ubiquities).

His setup works perfectly, until he adds to the network a node with a
different arch. Maybe there is some endianess problem in the code ?

Andrea would you be so kind to tell us how to reproduce the bug
opening a ticket on our bug tracker ?

thanks

Saverio

PS I don't know if Andrea is in this mailing list, please keep him in Cc: