[Olsr-dev] Looking to print out all nodes in OLSR network

Kim Hawtin (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 20 07:29:01 CEST 2011

On 18/06/11 02:24, Aaron Daubman wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've been reading through neighbor_table.c and olsrd_txtinfo.c and
> related source but have so far not been able to answer this question:
>
> What is the best way to print out all nodes from an OLSR network.
>
> e.g. I'm not just looking to display 1 and 2-hop neighbors, but all
> reachable nodes (n-hop neighbors).
>
> Is there any way to currently do this?
>
> If not, any pointers on where to start looking to see how to implement
> this (some way to print out a representation of the node mesh)?

Perhaps you can write something that looks at the output of the dotdraw
plugin?

   http://wiki.the-mesh.org/wiki/DotDrawScripts
   http://wirelessafrica.meraka.org.za/wiki/index.php/OLSR_Dot_Draw
   ftp://ftp2.za.freebsd.org/pub/mesh/visualization/olsr-topology-view.pl

cheers,

Kim