[Olsr-dev] olsrd IPv6 /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding

Henning (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 13 12:31:50 CEST 2011

On Saturday 11 June 2011 02:03:11 Henning wrote:

> > > Which kernel version are you using? Some of the flags are different,
> > > depending on the linux kernel.
> >
> > We are using the AirOS firmware that has a very old Kernel 2.6.15
> >
> > here full output of uname
> > Linux M5ConbipelConsoli 2.6.15-5.2 #9 Fri Jun 3 01:03:45 CEST 2011 mips
> > unknown
>
> Normally this proc variable should be set in linux/net.c, line 185. At
> least if your OLSRd runs in IPv6 mode.
>
> Any idea why its not doing its job on your system?

I just did a small test on my local system with the current stable code, and
its definitely setting the procfile entry from 0 to 1. Can you maybe check if
something on your system resets the value or if the code line in
src/linux/net.c line 185 is not called?