[Olsr-dev] Compiling for android

Jeremy Lakeman (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 7 09:54:45 CEST 2011

I managed to get olsrd compiled and working on android with the attached
patch to the stable branch.

Using kernel_routes_nl.c kept erroring with "try again" so I flipped it to
ioctl and everything just worked on the Huawei IDEOS U8150 I'm developing
on.

FYI I'm including olsr as an option in The Serval Project's phone software.
But I've still got a couple of things to change that were dependent on
batman routing.

It might be a good idea to split out our handling of adhoc wifi & routing
into a separate apk that other projects can re-use. If there's anyone else
hanging out on this list who might be interested, let me know.
--
Jeremy Lakeman