[Olsr-dev] [OFF-TOPIC] Unix networking programming

scolfield (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 5 15:00:51 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I know that there are many good programmers and with nice knowledge of
networks computers.
But there are peoples that need/want to improve your knowledge and practice
of Unix networks
programming.

I just only know if you could to indicates a nice books of unix programming,
networks and/or Linux.
I have some books about that, but I like to acquire new books to study. I'm
motivated to learn
more and more about network programming in Linux environment.

With yours experiences about it, I like some hints about which books could I
acquire to study and
to practice programming. Which books you recommends?

Thanks,
scolfield.