[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-commit] OLSR.org main repository branch, GSOC, updated. OLSRD_0_6_1_fixed-33-gd7b6715

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 28 19:42:02 CEST 2011

On 07/28/2011 07:33 PM, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2011, at 11:31 PM, Ferry Huberts wrote:
>

>> On 07/28/2011 07:28 PM, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:
>>> (...)

>>> Ferry how would you adjust?
>>
>> adjust == accept :-)
>
> Hehe, ok. But do you have any better idea how to prevent backdoors?
> It is actually IMHO a quite interesting discussion...
>
> The only way I could think of is to have really thorough independent code reviews.

I think it's much easier: limit commit access to trusted people. much like
the kernel and many other projects do.

more review is just extra and is probably too much for olsrd, at least for
the moment.

The main developers do not want to limit commit access so maybe not keep
this discussing alive, unless they pipe in themselves :-)

grtz

--
Ferry Huberts