[Olsr-dev] Bug Secure Plugin - Endianness ?

Rusty Haddock (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 2 20:53:23 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Henning <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Please remove the commented code parts in a second commit. If someone wants
> look at the old code, git will allow this easily.
>
> Thank you for your work. :)

Not a problem.  Was probably more for my own doing while I was working
out the changes to be made.  Anudder commit coming right up!

Glad I could help out!
      -Rusty-
--
   _____                Rusty Haddock  <=>  AE5AE
|\/   o \   o             Way out yonder in the