[Olsr-dev] What version of LINUX?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 31 07:35:25 CET 2011

in theroy any linux version/flavour u like,..

a bit following is true:

do not use the newest kernels
the more minimalistic distro, the better,..
(the more used distro, the better)

regarding wireless card, any should do,..

but if u think you have problems with wireless card, try to get olsrd
working with an ethernet link first,..

Markus

p.s. a 100% sure supported linux would be openwrt *G (which runs on x86
aswell)
(and has recent olsrd version in its repositories)